Mont Vilain outdoor centre is THE 4 seasons resort in the heart of the Monts-Valin National Park to visit the Saguenay–Lac-Saint-Jean region..
Mont Vilain Outdoor Centre is the ultimate tourist resort to visit in the Saguenay–Lac-Saint-Jean region. Founded in 2015 by Annik Morice and Martin Lachance, in the heart of Winter Wonderland and surrounded by Lake Tchitogama and Péribonka River’s shores, the tourist resort is surrounded by breathtaking landscapes in the heart of the Monts-Valin National Park. Snowmobile and water sport lovers will be greatly pleased by the fire-red sunsets and the outstanding views!
Mont Vilain Outdoor Centre’s mission is to bring this unsuspected little piece of heaven to the most curious nature enthusiasts in the Saguenay–Lac-Saint-Jean region, just at the gates of the Monts-Valin National Park. Whether it is to cast off for adventure on the Péribonka River, enjoy wilderness camping on our site or near the river, go for a swim, discover snowmobile trails or enjoy the rental cabins, there is an activity for everyone.
From the great traveler to the one that is passionate about our region, Mont Vilain Outdoor Centre’s mission will be fulfilled when the tourist resort will become a must for well-spent both summer and winter holidays. Enjoy our camping accommodation or our snowmobile relay for an unforgettable stay in the Saguenay Lac-Saint-Jean region.
Mont Vilain Outdoor Centre’s promise is to respect its clients by offering one of the best price-quality ratios on the market. The tourist resort also commits to respect its employees. Located in the scenic municipality of Lamarche, in the Monts-Valin National Park, – 45 minutes from Saguenay or 35 minutes from Alma – the Mont Vilain Outdoor Centre will be more than happy to serve you a good meal in our restaurant or to welcome you for a few days stay, which will surely pass too quickly! Both children and adult will keep unforgettable memories from their stay in Mont Vilain Outdoor Centre.
Mont Vilain Outdoor Centre is located on the site of the former Abitibi-Price sawmill, a company that is now known as Resolute Forest Products. Based near Lake Tchitogama in the Saguenay–Lac-Saint-Jean region and in the center of the Monts-Valin National Park, this site was the ideal location for the sawmill as well as for the log drive. Two drive boats are still on site and have been restored into rooms, a nod to our history.
Respect is the core of Mont Vilain Outdoor Centre’s operations. For us, this means:
- Respect for the client. We wish to offer unforgettable experiences that people will want to renew simply by giving the best price-quality ratio.
- Respect for the nature and the environment. All our policies and actions are geared toward safety. Everything we do is in order to protect the good health of our environment which is essential to appreciate the greatest views in the country. Whether it is for a snowmobile relay or camping accommodations, all activities are planned in harmony with the nature.
- Respect for our employees. We offer favourable conditions that promote personal development for each of our employees.
- Jardin Scullion
- The Authentic Village of Val-Jalbert
- Zoo of St-Félicien and its nice polar bears
- Zoo of Falardeau
- Louis-Hémon Museum
- Pointe-Taillon National Park
- Monts-Valin National Park